Friday, December 16, 2011

When you were hired at your job were you tested on your Bejeweled 2 or Solitaire skills?

Our receptionist sucks, she can't even get to level 3 on Bejeweled 2. I think we should fire her. She left handed too. Barf!|||Minesweep was my game|||my left hand is retarded|||no... only on my minesweeper skills|||Sounds like you are talking about our Dinglebury, except she can play up to level 4 or 5, if you listen to her. LOL|||no, but I would suggest a Frank's Adventures 10 mins. test.|||Those games sound really, really boring.





"She left handed too" (You sound like Mr T)|||No they asked me things that I didn't even need to know like how to balance the books...LOL|||excuse me, i'm left handed and you weren't complaining last night|||oh a lefty! yeah thats way over the line. I mean they put the mouse on the wrong side of the computer, who can work like that?|||I was hired strictly on my ability to play three hands of Spider Solitaire.|||I had an interview for a job go down in flames when they subjected me to the Hearts test. I finished with 124 pts and they said they'd call me. 2 years later and still no phone call.|||i'm really good at bounce out. all those balls wow|||Fire her she should be able to reach a higher level. I got to level 8 on my first day of work

No comments:

Post a Comment